Episode #9 – Are you there?
These show notes are for Episode 9 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2009.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Patch 3.3 Release Date Prediction – http://projectlore.com/blog/patch-33-release-date-predictions/
Patch 3.3 – Meeting Stones for All – finally! –http://www.wow.com/2009/11/03/patch-3-3-ptr-meeting-stones-for-all/
A Sneak Peak at Tier 10 Models –http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/t10-models-recap-mlg-anaheim-blue-posts/
New Mount in Patch 3.3 – Invincible –http://www.wow.com/2009/11/04/patch-3-3-ptr-invincible/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Segment 3 – Change Bank
An “I’m Ready” Button for Arena Matches – Blizzard gives each arena team one minute to prepare before each battle. While this doesn’t sound like a long time, when you run 30-40 arena matches in a night, you’ve essentially wasted around 30-40 minutes doing absolutely nothing. I want to see an “I’m Ready” button option in arenas that allows me the choice of waiting the full minute or simply getting the match underway in a more timely fashion.
STATION BREAK – Pipsie’s Home Companion – Pandaren Monk/ Little KT
Segment 4 – Loot Table
From Tobito – www.warcrafthuntersunion.com
From WoW.com – A contest to win a Creative World of Warcraft Headset scheduled to be released later this year.
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
Ransue asks, “Ok so on episode 8, Stacalm was asked a question that he avoided answering, so for us players who wanna work with you guys what servers are you on?”
“And while we’re at it why did you choose your faction/race for your mains?”
Pipsie asks (from the website), “Hey, heres a question for both of you from the pet fanatic: What Non combat / Vanity pet/s is/are your favorite(s)?”
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- Thanks to Pipsie for Pipsie’s Home Companion – you can find all your non-combat needs at warcraftpets.com
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)