Episode #10 – $15 Walgreen’s Sunglasses
These show notes are for Episode 10 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2009.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Stacalm – Found out that I am not as good at PvP as I thought and that I hate Warlocks with a passion.
Dam – 0-425 in Jewelcrafting in a week – Completed 25-man Vault of Archenon.
Gill – Finally ran Trial of the Crusade, and Ran Heroic Blood Furnace.
Update from last week’s show regarding the release of Patch 3.3. Don’t forget that patch 3.0.2 (Echoes of Doom) was released prior to Wrath. In fact, it was released on October 15, 2008. Wrath was released about a month later on November 13, 2008. Let’s fast forward to today. If Patch 3.3 is released on December 8, 2009, then based on Blizzard’s precedent, Patch 4.0 should be out either April 6th or April 13th. Four weeks later, May 4th or May 11th, could be the release date for Cataclysm.
Pandaren Monk Sold Out???
WoW 5th Anniversary Sweepstakes
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Additional Blizzard Blues cannot be created. Please try again later. Don’t worry, we spent our first talent point on ‘+10% to Blizzard Blue’s relevant posts’ so we’re certain to have great content for you in the next episode! If not, we might consider respeccing into ‘+1 to New Segment’.
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Dam – Blizzard needs to make it easier for Jewelcrafters to get epic recipes. Either lower the JC token requirements or give us more ways to obtain the tokens.
Stacalm – Playing online but showing offline. For all those times we just want to login for 5-10 minutes, please allow us to hide ourselves from the community.
Gill – Use character selection screen more. Allow us to see if other toons have new mail and what friends/guildees are online.
Segment 4 – Loot Table
www.printwarcraft.com (no chrome) – customizable posters of your character & get them printed out for keepsakes.
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
Pyphrus (Lvl 80 DK on Detheroc) says, “Hey guys, I figured I’d send out an email to you guys considering that Ive listened since episode 1. I really enjoy your podcast and can’t wait to here it every time it comes out!”
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts: Hoozerdaddy – hey sez “Keep up the good work. The show sounds great.”
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)