Episode #11 – Fel Reaver Booger
These show notes are for Episode 11 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2009.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Mr. T and the Mohawk Grenade – one word…awesomesauce!
Patch 3.3 Update
• Character Creation: The descriptions for races, classes, and race/class combinations have been improved to provide new players with a better idea of the roles and advantages of each class and race.
• Knockbacks no longer dismount players. If on a flying mount, you will be knocked back a short distance before being able to resume flying.
• Level 1 characters no longer start with food or water in their inventory.
• Attack is now called Auto Attack. The tooltip has been changed to reflect that the player will continue automatically attacking a target.
• Health and Mana Regeneration: These regeneration rates have been increased by up to 200% for low level characters. As a player’s level increases, the regeneration rates gradually reduce, returning to normal rates at level 15.
• Racial Attribute Bonuses: These bonuses have been recalibrated to even out the amount of starting health on the various races. All races start with a standardized level of stamina, except for orcs, dwarves, and tauren who now start with 1 extra point of stamina. For each class, bonuses and penalties to all attributes have been adjusted so that each race has an equal attribute total.
• Naxxramas-Players no longer need to kill the final bosses in all four wings of this dungeon in order to teleport to Sapphiron. Teleportation orbs have been added to allow players access back and forth from Sapphiron’s lair.
Binds when picked up
954 – 1592 Damage
(344.1 damage per second)
Socket Bonus: +8 Strength
Classes: Warrior, Paladin, Death Knight
Durability 145 / 145
Requires Level 80
Item Level 284
Equip: Improves critical strike rating by 114.
Equip: Increases your armor penetration rating by 114.
Your weapon swings have a chance to drain a Soul Fragment granting you 40 strength. When you have acquired 10 Soul Fragments you will unleash Chaos Bane, dealing 1900 to 2100 shadow damage split between all enemies within 8 yards.
Cannot be disenchanted
Sell Price: 50g 47s 62c
3.3 Quest Tracker preview – http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info/underdev/3p3/newquestui.xml
Sneak Peak at the Worgen – http://www.wow.com/2009/11/19/worgen-welcome-video-from-igromir-2009/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Background Downloader is Back and Downloading
GC – “Players are going to freak whent hey see Cataclysm gear”
Offering a Helping Hand…Awww…How Nice
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Gnomish Cameras when taking screenshots.
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Strategy Game Network – http://www.strategygamenetwork.com/ – For anyone interested in Turn-based strategy games, or Risk specifically, this is a must see!
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
The mail carriers in Azeroth have had the last week off due to contract re-negotiations.
Segment 6- Wrap-up
• Contest details.
• Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
• How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
• On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
• 5-star review shoutouts:
• And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)