Episode #12 – Where in the World of Warcraft is Carmen Sandiego?
These show notes are for Episode 12 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2009.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- MonkeysWithSpoons undergoes major overhaul
- Joins Gill on Trollbane and discovers a few differences between the factions
- Joins the Dark Side – I hope the Horde has Cookies…
- Leveling on Monday – Skinning + Mining = 12 Gold!
- Server Downtime on Monday
- Ran Heroic Old kingdom – learn some PUG etiquette (greed on Frozen orb)
Taiwanese WoW player gets all acheivements – realizes he has no life 🙂 – http://www.mmo-champion.com/news-2/player-gets-all-achievements-shadowed-unit-frames/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Compensation for Select Realms – http://www.wowblues.com/us/horde-vs-alliance-battlecry-mosaic-21333738806.html
Horde vs. Alliance – Battlecry Mosaic – http://www.wowblues.com/us/horde-vs-alliance-battlecry-mosaic-21333738806.html
World of Warcraft Twitter Sweepstakes – http://www.wowblues.com/us/world-of-warcraft-twitter-sweepstakes-21376268996.html
Station Break – Pipsie’s Home Companion – Giant Sewer Rat
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Backlit authenticators – Pipsie explains how using her authenticator in the dark can be a real hassle. An LED backlight would help SOOO much!
Cross-realm BoA item transfers – Stacalm wants to transfer his BoA items to his alliance shaman on Trollbane. Discovering that he cannot, prompts this change bank.
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Savethemurlocs.org – Adopt a murloc today!
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
Stacalm to Pipsie – How do you like playing Horde so far?
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Contest details.
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts: Romantologist – “This is basically a low-budget production version of another obvious popular WoW podcast but I suppose they get the job done. I enjoy it.”
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)