Episode #16 – That’s All I Have to Say About That
These show notes are for Episode 16 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
3 new contest entries! Woo Hoo!
Laylanee lvl 78 Gnome Warlock – Ravencrest (US) – “Great show guys! Keep up the excellent podcast.”
Ronald – “Also love the show. Keep it up.”
Pred – For linking our show on his guild homepage – http://www.twilight-incursion.com
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- I got nothing.
- That’s a lie…
- I got Outland Loremaster! And the Bread Winner achievment (10,000 Gold from Quest Rewards)
- An update on the Putricide encounter. Aboms aren’t THAT bad.
- An embarrassing experience after respeccing Shadow
Battlecry Mosaic Progress: Halfway There –
Submit your photo for the Battlecry Mosaic and cement your image into a Blizzard work of art: http://www.wow.com/2010/01/25/battlecry-mosaic-feature-revealed-invincible/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Hunters, Consumable Ammo
Segment 3 – Change Bank
The change bank is empty. To make a deposit, email us at email@example.com.
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Armory Data Mining – http://armorydatamining.appspot.com
- General Population Reports
- Economic Reports
- Class Battleground Performance
- Gear Popularity by Class
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
From the WoW Forums – Which class is the easiest to play? Which class is the hardest to play? Which class do you know the least about?
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts: Pred says, “I enjoyed the last 2 episodes I heard. It’ll be something I’ll be listening to at work to keep me entertained! Stacalm keep up the good work.”
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)