Episode #17 – USA! USA! USA!
Historikl (aka Hist) Level 80 Death Knight Tank on Quel’dorei
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Starting the final push for Loremaster in Icecrown – BIG thanks to Pandemic for DK Tanking for me on 4 5-man quests.
- I got my Red Proto Drake! A big thank you to Historikl and everyone else that helped me with my final two achievements this past weekend!
Blizzcon 2010 Tentatively Scheduled for Late October – http://www.wow.com/2010/02/03/blizzcon-2010-tentatively-scheduled-for-late-october/
Blood Legion Scores World First Lich King Kill – http://www.wow.com/2010/02/03/blood-legion-scores-world-first-lich-king-kill/
Lich King Loot Table Revealed – http://www.wow.com/2010/02/02/lich-kings-loot-table-revealed/
Facebook Armory App – http://www.wow.com/2010/02/01/blizzard-launches-facebook-armory-app/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Road “Flight points” – This would give us the ability to click a point on a road and have our character automatically run to that spot. So the next time you have to travel from the southern Barrens to the northern Barrens, your 6 hour journey will be much less painful!
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Tank Spot – http://www.tankspot.com/ – A website for all the raiders out there that want to see the boss fights before they attempt them. A great tool to help you learn the fights ahead of time so you know what the hell you’re doing when you get to the boss! When you visit the site, click on the Movies link for the narrated videos of all the latest bosses in World of Warcraft.
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)