Episode #19 – Beef or Beef
These show notes are for Episode 19 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Contest entries – Last week for submissions! Get those e-mails in!
- 1st Wintergrasp and Oculus (Heroic) runs.
- 4 Acheivements!
- 500 honorable Kills
- Demolition Derby
- Both Oculus completions
- Downed the Blood Council in ICC25
- Stuck on Putricide…for now.
- Trying to play the Auction House game in preparation for Patch 3.3.3
Patch 3.3.3 (can we just call it something else please?)
- The Random Battleground system has been added!
- The honor gained from an Honorable Kill has been increased by 100%.
- Auction House changes – Will Auctioneer become the next Blizzard victim with these changes?
- Dungeon Finder changes
- Certain raid buffs will now have a 100-yard range, up from 45 yards (Druid’s Leader of the Pack and Warrior’s Rampage)
- Frozo the Renowned has moved into the Dalaran Magus Commerce Exchange and will be trading your Frozen Orbs for various other trade goods.
- Culling of Statholme – Players may now skip the initial introduction dialog. Thank you Blizz!
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Developer Chat on Twitter – 2/26/10
Station Break – PHC – Perky Pug
Plushies are available… awwww…
Segment 3 – Change Bank
…is in desperate need of a bailout – please submit ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Featured on Wow.com today, Automaton takes care of all the simple tasks for you. From automatically accepting rezzes to vendoring your grays for you, Automaton is a simple to use, set and forget add-on. But be warned! Sometimes automatically getting sucked into an instance or BG can have its drawbacks. Perhaps you’re about to close a deal on a really cheap auction, when Zwwooop…you vanish from the AH vendor. Woops. – http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/automaton.aspx
The unbelievable World of Warcraft – Crunching the numbers (a big thank you to Capswartz for providing this to the show!) – http://www.pixlmonster.com/gaga/wow/
The MegaPenny Project – http://www.kokogiak.com/megapenny/
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to DJ Dan Morrell @ www.danmorrell.com for providing us with our intro.
- Thanks to the TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)