Episode #20 – The Most Interesting Episode Ever
These show notes are for Episode 20 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
- Bigredkitty (not the podcast one) lvl 80 BE hunter from Shandris
Contest Winner is… Ticker!
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- 5th Anniversary Mosaic Complete (we’re not in it) – http://www.wow.com/2010/03/04/world-of-warcraft-5th-anniversary-mosaic-finally-complete/
- Interview with Tom Chilton – Game Director – http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/wowanniversary/interview/tomchilton.xml
- Cataclysm Stat Changes Revealed – http://www.wow.com/2010/03/01/cataclysm-stat-and-system-changes-revealed/
- Blizzard Can’t and Won’t Sell Gold – http://www.wow.com/2010/03/04/why-blizzard-cant-and-wont-sell-gold/
Segment 2 – Free-stylin’
How do you balance your WoW playing time with your social life?
Discussing the Twitter developer chat from 2/26 – http://www.wow.com/2010/02/26/wow-developer-twitter-chat-transcript-sorted-by-category/
Segment 3 – E-Mail / Q&A
Bigredkitty asks “Stacalm, you said you’d give a shout out in the next episode when we ran HCoS, but you didnt >< lol (dungeon finder grped us) also, since I’m new to the podcast, what does everyone play (class, faction, spec etc)? how long have you all played? and favorite boss fight?”
Segment 4 – Wrap-up
- Thanks to DJ Dan Morrell @ www.danmorrell.com for providing us with our intro.
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)