Episode #21 – Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience
These show notes are for Episode 21 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
- Elftank – Drenden (Tank)
- Uton – Garrosh (Healer)
- Utgarde Keep:Heroic
- Drakthon Keep: Heroic
- Halls of Lightning: Heroic + Normal
- The Nexus: Heroic
- Oh Novos!
- The Winds of the North
- Timely Death
- Looking for More
100 Stonekeeper Shards
50 Dungeon and Raid Emblems
Attempted Sindragosa in ICC25 – cool fight…awesome mechanics
Leveled Rellen to 32 on Trollbane – so far, healing on a shaman is A-OK.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Mastery System Preview!
- A Hardcore PvP Character? – http://www.wowarmory.com/character-statistics.xml?r=Durotan&cn=Neverdied&gn=Chimera
- Frozen orbs to be GREED only in 3.3.3!
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Resources for EVERYTHING World of Warcraft – http://www.wow.com/resources
Segment 5 – E-Mail / Q&A
- Pred – “Gill – Why did you start playing WoW? What motivated you to continue despite your hate (or dislike) of PvP?”
- Pred – “Both – What made you guys decide to start this podcast?”
- Bigredkitty – For Stacalm, asking from a tanks perspective, as a healer what should i do to make your job easier (aside from not getting hit lawl)?
- Bigredkitty – From one DPS to another, what is your DPS record for AOE and single target?
- Coolpriest – Blizzcon 2010 info?
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to DJ Dan Morrell @ www.danmorrell.com for providing us with our intro.
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show..
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.wordpress.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)