Episode #26 – You Don’t Collect Chuck, Chuck Collects You
These show notes are for Episode of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Stacalm – Rellen reaches level 49. Twilight Incursion downs the Blood Queen and Valithria in 25m ICC. We’re up to Sindragosa!
- Gillrisper – Rolled a Draenei/Shaman
- Cataclysm Family and Friends Alpha Has Begun – http://www.wow.com/2010/05/03/cataclysm-family-and-friends-alpha-has-begun/
- The Alpha Leaks – Don’t trust ANYONE! – http://www.wow.com/2010/05/07/the-failure-of-secrecy-the-alpha-leaks-and-the-wow-community/
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Dungeon Attunements in Cataclysm? http://www.wow.com/2010/05/03/cataclysm-must-find-dungeons-before-they-appear-in-the-dungeon/
Station Break – PHC LIVE!
Segment 3 – Loot Table
Segment 4 – E-Mail / Q&A
Tobito writes, “Blizzard has already stated that they plan to make 25M Raids the more efficient if you have the people to run them. Also, not only just loot will be more in 25M, but also Money, Badges, and maybe even other things.
And the difficulty thing being leveled between them has been slightly explained.
The raids will be equally difficult 10M to 25M based on the number of people present, so there will be no difficulty difference between them at all, assuming everyone in your group is appropriately geared for the raid.
Also, I believe the main purpose of the shared lockout timers is to make it so that, regardless of player preference, you will be able to get the best gear you can have. There are players that cannot stand 25Ms, or don’t have the computer to do it, etc. so Blizzard is making it so that these things are not going to be holding players back from gearing their characters and experiencing content.”
Segment 6- Wrap-up
- Thanks to DJ Dan Morrell @ www.danmorrell.com for providing us with our intro.
- Thanks to TexasMusicForge, HerbertBoland and lukaso @ The Freesound Project @ www.freesound.org for making available sounds for the show.
- How to participate in the show – Right now, you can e-mail us at email@example.com. Leave us e-mail questions, audio questions, comments, suggestions, etc.
- On the intertubes, you can find us at thewarcraftsyndicate.com. Here we’ll be posting show notes, news, thoughts and ideas and other things related to the podcast and WoW in general! You can get links to the RSS feed, and the iTunes feed as well.
- And on Ustream.tv @ www.ustream.tv/channel/the-warcraft-syndicate
- Follow us on twitter @ twsyndicate
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)