Episode #31 – Gone the Way of the Dodo
These show notes are for Episode 31 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Gill/Nover – Dinged 25 on Novernaura, and bought my first piece of heirloom gear!
- Stacalm – Managed to finally ding 66 on Rellen.
- Coolpriest – Is just 2 levels shy of dinging 80 on his 8th toon!
Blizzard’s Role in Activision’s Income – http://www.gamepolitics.com/2010/06/22/activision-70-percent-income-comes-non-console-games
The OverAchiever: The 25 Most Evil Achievements – http://www.wow.com/2010/05/06/the-overachiever-the-25-most-evil-achievements-finale/
Some of our “Favorites”
- A Mask for All Occasions
- Elders of the Horde/Alliance
- 40 Exalted Reputations
- Higher Learning (Dalaran Books)
- Well Read (Other Books – Everywhere)
- Bloody Rare/Frostbitten
- The Cake is Not a Lie
PSA: Yet Another Scam Attempt – http://www.wowblues.com/eu/another-scam-attempt-13816892716.html
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Patch 3.3.5 is here – http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/
- Assault on the Ruby Sanctum
- Real ID: A New Way to Connect with Your Friends on Battle.net
3.3.5 Known Issues – http://www.wow.com/2010/06/22/patch-3-3-5-known-issues/
Throttling GearScore – http://www.wow.com/2010/06/25/blizzard-to-begin-throttling-gearscore-like-inspect-requests/
No Scorchling? Noooooooo! – http://www.wow.com/2010/06/21/scorchling-not-available-in-this-years-midsummer-fire-festival/
Station Break – Ransue’s Rant – Fruit
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Make redeeming different emblems of ‘X’ easier! Going from Frost to Heroism is a pain!
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Warcraft Movie talk? Again!? – http://www.wow.com/2010/06/25/sam-raimi-discusses-warcraft-movie/
Prelude to Cataclysm available to pre-order! – http://www.wow.com/2010/06/16/the-shattering-prelude-to-cataclysm-available-for-preorder/
Segment 5 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- Just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)