Episode #35 – Too Many Indians
These show notes are for Episode 35 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Gillrisper – Dinged 30! My quest for my Air Totem is queued and ready to go… once i get more game time.
Stacalm – Didn’t do much in WoW, BUT played quite a bit of SC2 single-player campaign.
PSA – E-mail confirmation added to authenticator setups!
Battle for Undercity removed?
No more fun and games in Goldshire!
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Cataclysm on track for a 2010 release!
Interview with Designers of Southern Barrens!
Segment 3 – Loot Table
Inductees this year (competitive gaming):
- Seamus Blackey and the original XBOX design team
- Shigero Miyamoto, Mario and Zelda creator
- Billy Mitchell, Donkey Kong champion
- Steve Wiebe, Donkey Kong Jr. champion
- Masaya Nakamura, NAMCO Founder
- Nolan Bushnell, ATARI founder
- Ralph Baer, “Father of Video Games”, developed the Magnavox Odyssey
Starcraft sells 1.5 million units – yes, that Million with and “M”
Segment 4 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- A big thank you to theInkTank for the iTunes 5-star review and kind words! We will make mention of your review on the next show, but we didn’t want your words to go unnoticed in the meantime!
- Just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)