Epsiode #37 – Wifi-chlorians
These show notes are for Episode 37 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Operation: Gnomeregan!
- King’s Bane
- Pest Control
- Lodi Dodi We Loves the Skadi
Ryshat – Pet collector first and foremost!
For Gnomeregan! For Zalazanes!
Changing achievements in Cata!
Interesting Nugget of info in there – Pre-Cata Dungeon discovery is no longer required.
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Flight Master’s License will cost 250g
4.0.1 on the PTR? Is Cata closer than we think?
Segment 3 – Change Bank
Changing “Call Stabled Pet”
Segment 4 – Loot Table
Is Blizzard going be the next Zynga?
New Jinx shirts for fall 2010!
Segment 5 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- 5-star review shoutouts: rpar01 – This is a great podcast, good production value and easy to listen too. Keep up the great work guys.
- Twitter shoutouts: Risahawkeye, lost_JRP, coldnox, boardxyz, CrixCz, Alejandro995, DrPasty, garrison13, WarcraftPets, SaltySapphiria, joscmoe, dukrous, Coolpriest, Ransue_Imager, dapredator
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)