Episode #45 – Tripping the Rift Fantastic
These show notes are for Episode 45 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010. Due to some technical issues, this is a delayed release of an episode that was recorded on Monday, November 15th. Our next live episode will be recorded on Sunday, November 28th.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
- Got my Spirit Bear while poping on hourly for trick or treating (need 1 last mask)
- Last piece of tier 10 gear
- Hopping in for the elemental invasion stuff…a few minutes a week?
- No need to run dungeons excpet to level up new tamed pets
- Nothin’ – ran outta game time!
New WoW community site!
Moonkin Hatchling… Break out the “Awwwwww”‘s
Razzashi Hatchling is in!
Troll Druid new Flight form!
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Get your Worgen and Goblin on… on Day one!
Recruit-A-Friend will work for Goblins and Worgen
Segment 3 – Loot Table
Gamers! A new documentary on MMORPGs
Segment 4 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- How to participate – e-mail us at email@example.com
- 5-star review shoutouts: Saberclaw sez, “I listen to several WoW podcasts on a regular pasis and I’m admittedly late to the party on this great casual WoWcast. The guys seen to really enjoy what they do and have a great time while keeping things (semi) focused and fun. Please keep up the great work and I’ll be waiting to hear the next episode!”
- Twitter followers:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)