These show notes are for Episode 47 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Cata-something or other launched.
Stacalm – Dinged 85 last night after a 7-hour questing marathon with Tobito. Did my first JC daily. Healing dungeons is hard.
Gill -Dinged 81! Have a lot of thoughts on Cataclysm – torn between questing in Cata-Content and leveling content 🙂
Novernaura – Dinged 50! Questing in Burning Steppes, looking forward to Outland.
jessiecox.com – youtube (omfgcata) commentary videos on Cataclysm.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Hot fixes for Dec 8th
- Guilds no longer receive guild experience when earning guild achievements. You can read more about this on our forums.
- If a guild maxed their experience gains for the day, subsequent tallying of individual members’ weekly and total experience gained was not always properly being saved and stored. This has been corrected.
- Specific mounts, when used in Eastern Kingdoms, were not receiving the appropriate movement speed modifiers between land and ground. This has been corrected.
- Fishing skill gains were increasing too rapidly past 500 skill and have been adjusted.
- The tradeskill nodes were too dense in Deepholm and Twilight Highlands for Mining and Herbalism. Several have been removed.
- All existing guard posts in the world (e.g. Goldshire, Azure Watch, Bloodhoof, etc.) now properly spawn level 85 capital city guards.
Suck it Horde!
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
It’s Nerfed or nothing… well, you get something…
Changes to XP Gains!
Segment 3 – Loot Table
MPQEditor – Updated for Cataclysm!
Segment 4 – E-mail/Q&A
Peter sez, “hey guys, i’m a relatively new listener and really enjoying the show so far. just had a quick question – my friend and i have recently started a wow podcast and i’m not sure how to get our name out there. i don’t expect you to read this on the show or anything, just wondering if you have any tips on getting new listeners. i dont mean to be eliciting trade secrets but any tips are sincerely appreciated
thanks guys and keep up the great work 🙂
Segment 5 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- How to participate – e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5-star review shoutouts:
- Twitter followers:
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)