Episode #51 – Blame the Smirnoff
These show notes are for Episode 51 of The Warcraft Syndicate Copyright 2010.
Segment 1 – This week in WoW
Gill – Busy few weeks! Soloed Heroic Slave Pens, Steamvault, Underbog, Sethekk Halls, Auchenai Crypts, Mana-Tombs, Shadow Labyrinth, Escape from Durnholde, Opening of the Dark Portal, The Mechanar, Botanica, Arcatraz, Magister Terrace, and Shattered Halls – thus getting Outland Dungeon Hero! 10 Exalted Reputations (from Shattered Sun Offensive). Also working on Low level quests for the acheivements.
Shout out to Damastus and Pipsie for equipping me with a Kickback 5000 and 2 Perforators!
Stacalm – Downed Valiona and Theralion today! Our group is now 6/12 through our progression. Been doing a little PvP. Twin Peaks is awesome!
The Undermine Journal is Back!
Recent hotfixes to 4.0.6
Segment 2 – Blizzard Blues
Weren’t we just at this party?
Secure all stations! General Quarters!
Segment 3 – Loot Table
New Contest from Blizz and Jinx!
Segment 4 – Wrap-up
- Special thanks to DJ Dan Morrell, TexasMusicForge, Herbert Bolland, and Lukaso at Freesound.org.
- How to participate – e-mail us at email@example.com
- 5-star review shoutouts: Lostliberty sez “I just started listening and really enjoy the show. This podcast is very informative and has a perfect balance of humor, seriousness, and off topic discussion. Keep up the great work and grats on reaching five-o!”
- Twitter followers: Danny K. Larson, Hydramith, Eli, Danielle Cooper, Terri Boyle, Gurkan
- And just like Blizzard, the next podcast will be released within 7-10 days, or when it’s done (registered Trademark)